Repair Your Rolex / Watch Service
1-2-3 to Repair your Rolex
Limited-Watches offer a complete overhaul for Rolex Datejust Mens and Ladies as well as Sport models such as: Submariner, Daytona, GMT, Yachtmaster and many more. Our Rolex watchmakers have a combined experience of over 40 years. All of our services are guaranteed for a full year and all parts are genuine Rolex. Our attention to detail is second to none.
We change dials, crystals, and crowns, and polish and detail your watch to perfection. We also waterproof-test watches, when installing diamond bezels.
Limited-Watches now also offer services for all Swiss Made watches such as Cartier, Panerai, Patek and Omega.
Free Estimates on all repairs ! No work will be done without your approval
Daily updates on the status of your watch / Excellent Customer Service
Our overhaul is backed by 2 years warranty
Customer satisfaction is our number one goal
Rolex Service prices are as follow:
(Parts are extra)
Complicated Watches Service: $650 (Such watches as Rolex Daytona, Chronograph, moon phases, triple calenders, and minute repeaters)
Complete polish and detail : $200.00
Dial change: $75.00
Sapphire crystal change (Crystal included): $150.00
Redo Rolex dials $350
1) Movement Take-Down, inspection for wear or damage
2) Parts go through three cleaning baths and rinse to remove dirt and old oil.
3) Parts / Jewels are hand lubricated with proper Rolex Spec. Lubricants.
4) Mainspring is replaced and/or cleaned and lubricated.
5) Movement and Auto-Rotor are re-assembled and checked.
6) Hands and dial indexes are cleaned and re-assembled.
7) Case and bracelet are detail cleaned and re-finished to factory Specs.
8) Acrylic crystals are all replaced with factory new. Sapphire / seals only.
9) Crown, Tube and Case seals are replaced, Watch Re-Assembled
10) Electronically tested and regulated in three positions, pressure tested
Please note that the prices listed above are for service only, not parts.
Our watchmakers are Rolex certified and have an experince of over 40 years in servicing watches such as Rolex, Cartier, Patek, Breitling, and Tag Heuer.
Where should I send my Rolex watch to ?
Our mailing address to ship your watch is as follow:
Limited-Watches Inc. (For mailing purposes it is better to just put L.W. Inc.)
5432 Geary Blvd. Suite # 106
San Francisco, CA 94121
In the package please include your information such as: your name, phone number, and return address.
Here is a short tip of how to keep your Rolex clean:
Wash your Rolex from time to time in moderately warm water, using a mild soap and a soft brush. If you used the watch in salt water (the ocean) you should rinse the watch in fresh water to remove slat and sand off of it.
Avoid excessive wear between links.
You will need to have the bracelet properly sized so it will fit around your wrist.
That way you will avoid dirt and dust collected between the bracelet links.
Dirt will actually act as sandpaper grinding the metal away